[OM] Re: Olympus announces new lens, list member continues to toss coi

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus announces new lens, list member continues to toss coi
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 17:42:25 -0700
Andrew Fildes wrote:
> <Snip red dot drivel> Now I know that some of you people
> consider 12deg.C (that's around 53 for NA recalcitrants) to be a
> balmy spring temp. but it get's us into big wooly jumpers and
> comments about 'freezing.'
Same thing here in the land of temperatures moderated by water. Carol
Anne came here from Maine, but it didn't take many years for her to be
as big a sissy about cold as I am.

And then we live near where Mark Twain is alleged* to have said he spent
a summer that was the coldest winter of his life. 53 F. isn't unheard of
here in Summer.

Moose

* My friend, author of Mark Twain A-Z and general MT expert (If it's on
TV, it must be true!), says he never wrote any such thing.