[OM] Re: Signing photos

Subject: [OM] Re: Signing photos
From: nsurit@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 09:06:59 -0400
Experience has shown that many people use the "sub-contractor" route to avoid
paying Social Security taxes, Medicare and workers compensation insurance on
the people who in fact are employees.  They also avoid paying other benefits
regularly provided to employees.

Many who work for tips or in the cash economy tend to under report income for
taxes, don't pay self-employment taxes (Social Security for the self employed)
or other taxes such as sales taxes and often times don't provide benefits, such
as insurance, retirement, etc., for themselves.  There is a high price paid
both by the individual and society for their not doing so.

This bit of opinion brought to you by your friendly insurance agent who has
worked for tips and knows people approaching retirement who under reported
their income and see their retirement as not being too bright.

Now for on topic stuff.  I use a Logan 650 which words well on all but the
thickest board.  I do buy some precut material from Nielson-Bainbridge. I hinge
the top and then hinge mount the print, generally leaving 1/2" border exposed
which is where I title and sign.  <{8^) Bill Barber