[OM] Re: Point and shoot

Subject: [OM] Re: Point and shoot
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 11:23:05 +0100
I took some photos with my OM2SP yesterday.  It took a few seconds to
remember which bits to check and which bits to change (using Spot/
Man) but it should provide the results, in decent exposure at least.
But while having a pee later (many clever thoughts come to me
then ;-)), it struck me that I am not making many decisions about
exposure with my E-500, and that I must find out more about the
exposure systems of the E-1 and E500 to get the best of them.  AG
Schnozz puts me to shame in that respect.

Chris