[OM] Re: Point and shoot

Subject: [OM] Re: Point and shoot
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 17:16:32 +1000
Of course, you both need to read -
http://theonlinephotographer.blogspot.com/2007/05/how-to-choose-
digital-point-and-shoot.html
- which is amusing and accurate in parts.
And I just bought an F10 NOS as a pocket cam  'cos it was very cheap
and I'm tired of the noise on my red spot Panasonic and there it is,
top of the list of piccies and obviously just another 'excremental
turdlet.' Couldn't find an F11 though, anywhere.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx