[OM] Re: Point and shoot

Subject: [OM] Re: Point and shoot
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 18:30:18 -0700
I am surprised at lack of good humor in some of the replies. Not
talking about you Chris. Andrew got it. I think I agree with you
Chris. Although I have gotten some good shots with a digital P&S and
careful post processing will allow a modest sized print, it is a
little like making a picture with a toy camera. If you are good, or
lucky, then you might get something when you left the real camera
behind. I think I have to agree with Mike that there is not much that
intrigues about them or makes you want to become better. It is more a
test of what you can get because you have acquired some skills and
knowledge along the way.

Come on guys. You did not even smile when he said "turdlet"?

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA