[OM] Olympus Studio

Subject: [OM] Olympus Studio
From: "Roger Key" <rogerdkey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 14:56:17 +0200
In conjunction with my recent purchase of my E-1, I received a trial version
of Studio. I would like opinions of how useful it might be to me. I
currently have both Olympus Master v.2 (and v1 Plus), and Adobe Elements
5.0, which seem to meet my needs pretty well. I do not take many indoors
photos, and no longer have a laptop PC following my retirement, so I imagine
that a tethered PC is not so useful. I do not normally take more than 50-100
photos at a time, so batching is probably not so important.

Any good reasons that I should think of buying Studio? I have noticed that I
can buy it for $100 or so.

Roger Key
Denmark