[OM] Re: Olympus 50mm f1.2 or 55mm f1.2 lenses bokeh?

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus 50mm f1.2 or 55mm f1.2 lenses bokeh?
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 08:34:07 -0400
Alex Lebedev tried to buy up all my accesories and wanted a huge
discount.  I said "Why?  So you can resell them on ebay at astronomical
prices under the name of olympususa?  I'm not that desperate."  He
bought a few items (olymnpus filters) but passed on the eyecup 2s with
diopters.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon dot net