[OM] Re: Olympus 50mm f1.2 or 55mm f1.2 lenses bokeh?

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus 50mm f1.2 or 55mm f1.2 lenses bokeh?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 22:01:05 -0700
iwert bernakiewicz wrote:
> I have, and can confirm the 100/2 is a bokeh king as well!
> and maybe that is one of the reasons I did not sell my 40/2 either. I
> really like that lens, for some reason.
>
> http://www.myfourthirds.com/document.php?id=24990 wide open

Aaaaargh! That is so beautiful that I resisted when posted before. I
just wanted to see that perfect young skin glow and the light center of
the image on her face. A different image, but I like it a great deal
too. http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/Bernakiewicz/girl-2-s.htm
> http://www.myfourthirds.com/document.php?id=24925 f5,6

Lovely, lovely. In English, that would be called a hurdy-gurdy; in
French, vielle à roue, although this looks like an adaptation of a
guitar into hurdy-gurdy, rather than a purpose built one.

http://www.hurdygurdy.farmcom.net/
http://www.music.iastate.edu/antiqua/hurdy.htm

Moose