[OM] Re: Stop grousing, start grinning

Subject: [OM] Re: Stop grousing, start grinning
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 11:15:42 -0700 (PDT)
Dr Flash wrote:
> How about sticking them into plug
> sockets so they can't make contact.  I find this rather curious
> since it says the receiver is acting as a transmitter.

Like what?  I've got a set of Vivitars plugged into the PC-Sync
socket on the receivers, leaving the 1/4" plug unused and hanging
free.

It is odd about that misfiring thing.  Not all flashes trigger when
one goes haywire.  At least I've learned what causes the problem and
I can always throw a piece of electrical tape around the plug.

In the grand scheme of things, it's a very minor problem, but high
proof that these things are miles from getting a real CE
certification.

AG
AG

http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265