[OM] Software problems

Subject: [OM] Software problems
From: "geebee" <geebee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 18:19:41 -0000
Eighteen months ago I upgraded to Girlfriend 1.0 from Drinkingmates 4.2, which
I had used for years without any problems.

However, there are actually conflicts between these two products and the only
solution was to attempt running girlfriend 1.0 with
the sound turned off.
To make matters worse, Girlfriend 1.0 is incompatible with several other
applications, such as Ladsnight out 3.1, Football 4.5 and Playboy 6.9.

Successive versions of Girlfriend proved no better. I tried a shareware
program, Slapper 2.1, but it had too many bugs and left a virus in my system
forcing me to shutdown completely for several
weeks...
Eventually I tried to run Girlfriend 1.2 and Girlfriend 1.0 at same time only
to discover that when these two systems detected
each other they caused severe damage to my hardware.

I eventually upgraded to Fiancée 1.2 only to discover this product had to be
upgraded further to Wife 1.0. While Wife 1.0 tends to use up all my available
resources, it does come bundled with a Freesex
platform plus Cleanhouse2007.

Shortly after this upgrade I discovered that Wife 1.0 could be very unstable
and costly to run, any mistakes I made were automatically stored in Wife 1.0's
memory and could not be deleted. They would then
resurface months later for no apparent reason when I had forgotten about them.
Wife 1.0 also has automatic diary, Explorer and
E-mail filter, and can without warning launch into Turbo-strop & Whinge or
Uncomfortable Silence modes.

These latter programmes have no help files so you have to spend hours
attempting to guess what the problem is.

Additional problems are that wife 1.0 needs updating regularly - requiring
Shoeshop Browser for new attachments, and Hairstyle Express, which needs to be
re-installed every other week. Wife 1.0 also spawns
unwelcome child processes that drain all resources.

These conflict with some of the new games I wanted to try out, warning me that
they are illegal operations.
Also when Wife 1.0 attaches itself to my Audi TT hard drive, it often crashes.

Wife 1.0 also comes with a very irritating pop-up called Mother-in-Law 666,
which attempts to over-ride all current activity and
cannot be turned off.

Recently, I have been tempted to install Mistress 2007 but there could be
problems, a friend of mine has alerted me to the fact that if Wife 1.0 detects
Mistress 2007 it tends to delete all of your
finances before uninstalling itself....

Please help.......