[OM] Re: Software problems

Subject: [OM] Re: Software problems
From: Russ Butler <rbinnj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 19:39:04 -0500
geebee wrote:

> Recently, I have been tempted to install Mistress 2007 but there could be
> problems, a friend of mine has alerted me to the fact that if Wife 1.0
> detects Mistress 2007 it tends to delete all of your
> finances before uninstalling itself....
>
> Please help.......

It's hard to help as you failed to indicate the operating system that
you are using.
Under windoze, a full OS restore would be in order. This should be
followed by careful, sequential testing of each software application.
I don't know much about Mac or Unix/Linux, but recently heard here that
there is a kill utility of some sort that may help.

--
Russ Butler (NJ USA)