[OM] Re: RE : Re: OT Typos

Subject: [OM] Re: RE : Re: OT Typos
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 18:08:58 +0000
I wonder how many thousand feet of paper I tore out of a Teletype machine back
in my TV news days. We had five -- AP, UPI, and something else -- that
clattered away 24 hours a day. Made the occasional necessary "rip-'n-read"
newscast easier. And then there was that drum printer sort of thing that sent
pictures from NBC News in New York.

As for typos, I forgive most of you, but I figure, since it's how I made my
living for 36 years and that I've typed over 300,000 pages of trial
transcripts, I should be held to a higher standard. And I didn't make nearly as
many mistakes then as I do now.

Wakt

Wart

No, dammit. It's "Walt"