[OM] Re: RE : Re: OT Typos

Subject: [OM] Re: RE : Re: OT Typos
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 16:03:48 -0400
When I was at Ft. Devens, MA, back in the later Dark Ages, I and some
of my friends in an, ah, special class, got our hands on some
electronics warfare equipment with no instructors in sight. We did
have a grand old time, and I don't think the Boston broadcast
community ever quite figured out what hit them. No typos were involved.

--Bob, who doesn't really give a damn if the NSA flags this one. Hey!
Little Old Ladies at NSA! Lighten Up!