[OM] Re: Stop grousing, start grinning

Subject: [OM] Re: Stop grousing, start grinning
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 05:30:20 -0700 (PDT)
Well, one of those things that make you go "hmmm."  If you happen to
allow the 1/4" plug hanging out of the receiver to touch the
lightstand or something, it'll start triggering flashes.  The OTHER
flashes!

> The other side of this is that the transmitter will likely have
> some
> sort of FCC/SMA/ETSI/C-tick approval as built, with a nominated
> effective transmitted power that takes into account all of the
> variables. Modifying it my affect that approval. Watch out for the
> federal plate black vans with the aerials  ;)

Surely you jest.  I doubt that they had any approval.  Biggest joke
is the "CE" molded into the case.

AG

Looking for earth-friendly autos?
http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/