[OM] Re: Nuttier macro question

Subject: [OM] Re: Nuttier macro question
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 08:30:46 -0400
Perhaps some with better memories will recall.  Didn't Joe Beljan of
Beljan Manufacturing offer a copy of the PM-MTob for sale on ebay?  I
just checked and he's still listed as a seller but has no items for
sale.  I think it was an microscope threaded adapter to fit a T-mount.
That would make it pretty universal.  I assume that T-mounts are
available for 4/3 so you could dispense with the OM adapter.

Chuck Norcutt