[OM] Re: T-10 Ring Flash modeling light replacement

Subject: [OM] Re: T-10 Ring Flash modeling light replacement
From: John Morton <loncayeway@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 21:53:53 -0700 (PDT)
Hmmm... well, I'm looking at one and I can see some sort of locking ring in the
center, with two little notches opposite each other for some sort of device to
fit into in order to unscrew it.... so I think that it might just come apart.

  John M.

Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> From: John Morton
>
> I'd stil like to replace the modeling lights with LED bulbs - I
> find the ones in the flash are a bit dim when I'm trying to use the
> Zuiko Macro 38mm F2.8 (bellows mount).

EEK! Get ready for some precision Xacto or Dremel work. As far as I
can tell, the damn thing is glued together. Anyone know different?

John Morton
http://OriginOfWriting.com