[OM] Re: T-10 Ring Flash modeling light replacement

Subject: [OM] Re: T-10 Ring Flash modeling light replacement
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 21:41:13 -0700
> From: John Morton <loncayeway@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> I'd stil like to replace the modeling lights with LED bulbs - I
> find the ones in the flash are a bit dim when I'm trying to use the
> Zuiko Macro 38mm F2.8 (bellows mount).

EEK! Get ready for some precision Xacto or Dremel work. As far as I
can tell, the damn thing is glued together. Anyone know different?

:::: He who possesses art and science has religion; he who does not
possess them, needs religion. -- Göthe ::::
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.VeggieVanGogh.com> ::::