[OM] Re: T-10 Ring Flash modeling light replacement

Subject: [OM] Re: T-10 Ring Flash modeling light replacement
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 09:40:38 -0400
There MAY be a tiny locking screw holding that big ring in.  Look for a
small hole drilled in at an angle first.  If it's there, remove screw
first, then unscrew spanner.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon dot net