[OM] Re: T-10 Ring Flash modeling light replacement

Subject: [OM] Re: T-10 Ring Flash modeling light replacement
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 09:44:58 -0400
Remove tiny 1.4mm set screw, Then unscrew one of the spanner rings.  It
may be necessary to secure the other ring to prevent it from turning
while you do this. I haven't taken one apart in a while.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon dot net