[OM] gmail problems

Subject: [OM] gmail problems
From: Russ Butler <rbinnj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 00:39:13 -0500
I'm trying to use gmail via POP3 for the list (again) and receive all
posts fine except those that I author. I'm currently subscribed to the
list under two accounts so I know that my gmail sends are being
broadcast correctly. Web access to my gmail account behaves similarly,
i.e. the messages I post to the list don't show in my Inbox. I'm also
using gmail as my outgoing server from thunderbird, which may be the
gotcha here, but that's got to be equivalent to posting from the web.

I've searched around gmail help and note that other users have similar
issues with mailing lists. Yet I know that many of you use gmail on this
list and I assume you see your own posts.

Is there a magic gmail switch that I haven't found?

Any help really appreciated.

Russ Butler