[OM] Re: Abandoned buildings and Canadian Photographers.

Subject: [OM] Re: Abandoned buildings and Canadian Photographers.
From: Michael Collins <l43g20th@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 12:07:34 -0400
On 3/19/07 10:57 AM, "Ali Shah" <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Seems that the Canadian Photographers enjoy coming to
> Buffalo to shoot our many abandoned and condemned
> buildings.

Sad but true :-) . Not sure whether it's the same folks, but we recently had
Sean Galbraith (a Torontonian) as a lecturer at the Toronto Camera Club, and
he showed images from - and talked about - quite a number of these
adventures, in NY, PA, and the Detroit area (and the occasional one closer
to home in Toronto or Hamilton). You can see more at
http://www.dkphotogroup.com . (You can guess where the name comes from.) No
connection, just a satisfied viewer/listener.

Michael