[OM] Re: (OM) OT XP thoughts

Subject: [OM] Re: (OM) OT XP thoughts
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 19:31:13 -0700
It is as bad as AOL, much less trying to take your photos with you if you
leave AOL, I never was able to convert them, but that was back in 1999.

When I went to uninstall it, their spyware programs were still running, so I
called tech support and after making them realize with a search I could find
their spyware, they relented and told me how to get rid of it, then I
searched again after restarting... it was back. WE had to wipe the puter to
get rid of it.

I use Trend Micro's PC Cillion internet security, been with them since early
2002 and if I need help, they answer the phone and they stick with me till
it is done. Only twice had a problem, both my fault, and it isn't a resource
hog.

Scott