[OM] Abandoned buildings and Canadian Photographers.

Subject: [OM] Abandoned buildings and Canadian Photographers.
From: Ali Shah <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 07:57:03 -0700 (PDT)
This past sunday a couple of us ventured into an
abandoned theatre and then headed over to an old
church that has been condemned. It is a favorite of
photographers who enjoy this type of stuff. The City
recently boarded up the entrance or hole which
provided access. Anyway we were driving around the
block wondering how the heck to get in. Sure enough
walking down the road were a few photographers. I just
happened to see a local guy who served as their tour
guide. These people were all from Canada. Amazing and
they found a way into through a broken window which
lead into a very tight sub-basement crawl space.

Seems that the Canadian Photographers enjoy coming to
Buffalo to shoot our many abandoned and condemned
buildings.

Here are a couple of photos:

Church -
http://tinyurl.com/2fwpkq

Theatre -
http://tinyurl.com/26hus5

Abandoned/condemned buildings are interesting because
the lighting is typically very challenging. The
conditions are horrible but exciting.

This months Pop Photo has an article on people that
specialize in this type of photography.

- Ali

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.