[OM] Re: Abandoned buildings and Canadian Photographers.

Subject: [OM] Re: Abandoned buildings and Canadian Photographers.
From: Steve Dropkin <steve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 19:06:17 -0500
Michael Collins wrote:

> Sad but true :-) . Not sure whether it's the same folks, but we
> recently had Sean Galbraith (a Torontonian) as a lecturer at the
> Toronto Camera Club, and he showed images from - and talked about
> - quite a number of these adventures, in NY, PA, and the Detroit
> area (and the occasional one closer to home in Toronto or
> Hamilton). You can see more at http://www.dkphotogroup.com .

Every morning I check a Web site called Daily Dose of Digital
Imaging ( http://wvs.topleftpixel.com/ ). The photographer, Sam
Javanrouh, also lives in Toronto. His subjects often have included
abandoned buildings.

If you want to see, go to his site, click on Archives, and scroll
down that page to "photos | whitby's psych" (most of the way down on
the left). Some haunting shots...

Steve