[OM] Re: T-10 Ring Flash modeling light replacement

Subject: [OM] Re: T-10 Ring Flash modeling light replacement
From: John Morton <loncayeway@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 09:04:19 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks, Moose - the bulb replacement project is starting to look more and more
practical!

  John M.

Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  John Morton wrote:
> Well... such things really depended upon the voltage of whatever bulbs were
> available to be incorporated into the design of the unit: the voltage
> required would depend upon the number of bulbs and how they were wired
> (parallel; series; or some combination).

I don't think so. No design engineer would design something with such
difficult bulb replacement where the failure of one bulb causes more
than one to go out. And bulbs in all small multiples of 1.5 v. are
readily available in all sorts of forms and specs.

So, parallel wiring. And I'll bet rated at more than 6 v. to reduce the
chances of failure.

Moose

List usage info: http://www.zuikoholic.com
List nannies: olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx