[OM] Re: T-10 Ring Flash modeling light replacement

Subject: [OM] Re: T-10 Ring Flash modeling light replacement
From: John Morton <loncayeway@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 23:59:35 -0700 (PDT)
Well... such things really depended upon the voltage of whatever bulbs were
available to be incorporated into the design of the unit: the voltage required
would depend upon the number of bulbs and how they were wired (parallel;
series; or some combination).

  John M.

Jeff Keller <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Since the 6v battery packs will power up the modeling lights, I would
bet they are 6v bulbs running directly off the power from the battery
pack.

-jeff

On 3/18/07, John Morton wrote:
> I think that LED's would be a major improvement; so I was hoping someone here
> might know what type of bulbs are already in place (power requirements,
> mounting type, maybe even a wiring diagram would be nice)... or how to go
> about opening the flash head, for that matter!
>
> John M.
>
> Johann Thorsson wrote:
>
> I would seriously consider replacing them with LEDs

List usage info: http://www.zuikoholic.com
List nannies: olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

John Morton
http://OriginOfWriting.com