[OM] Re: T-10 Ring Flash modeling light replacement

Subject: [OM] Re: T-10 Ring Flash modeling light replacement
From: John Morton <loncayeway@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 22:25:34 -0700 (PDT)
I think that LED's would be a major improvement; so I was hoping someone here
might know what type of bulbs are already in place (power requirements,
mounting type, maybe even a wiring diagram would be nice)... or how to go about
opening the flash head, for that matter!

  John M.

Johann Thorsson <johann@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

I would seriously consider replacing them with LEDs

> Thanks Jan - I was in fact using the AC Adapter 3 so I guess I can assume
> the problem lies within that. I also have the portable pack that uses "D"
> cells but, hadn't tried that to see if it works... guess that should have
> been my first step!
>
> I'd stil like to replace the modeling lights with LED bulbs - I find the
> ones in the flash are a bit dim when I'm trying to use the Zuiko Macro
> 38mm F2.8 (bellows mount).
>
> John M.

List usage info: http://www.zuikoholic.com
List nannies: olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx