[OM] Re: lighting again Re: Re: Communications [was lighting]

Subject: [OM] Re: lighting again Re: Re: Communications [was lighting]
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 20:35:55 +1100
That fascism is an ultra-nationalist system based ultimately on the
right to power of those strong enough to take and keep it. That the
people have no particular right to determine who should run the
country as they have neither the knowledge to determine the best
candidate nor the strength of character to participate. And finally
that most people re happiest when led by the strong and are so able
to get on with their own lives.
It's dictatorship with a coherent underlying political theory.
I coulddo better but I spent the day at a Philosophy seminar series
and my brane's full.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx