[OM] Re: lighting again Re: Re: Communications [was lighting]

Subject: [OM] Re: lighting again Re: Re: Communications [was lighting]
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 19:49:25 -0700
> From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
>
> If the corporations control the countries with the most weapons,
> where ya
> gonna hide next?

I know what you mean. I give Canada 30 years, tops, before it becomes
One With The Borg.

The US is like a supernova. It has used up all its core fuel, and
will begin expanding in a desperate attempt to get more, before
finally burning out and collapsing in upon itself. Moving away has
bought only some time and temporary peace of mind.

:::: People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who
are doing it. -- George Bernard Shaw
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.Bytesmiths.com/Item/99AQ25-27>