[OM] Re: lighting again Re: Re: Communications [was lighting]

Subject: [OM] Re: lighting again Re: Re: Communications [was lighting]
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 23:05:30 -0700
> From: David Thatcher <davidt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> I will point out that even thinner gossamer was being used to support
> the Mac+XWindows position!

With all due respect, you either misunderstood or purposely mis-
represented what I was saying, at which point, I bowed out of the
conversation.

David, you're almost as good as Moose at "reductio ad absurdum,"
taking what someone says and twisting it into something totally
unrecognizable to make them look bad. I don't think it reflects well
on either one of you.

:::: If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have
to worry about the answers. -- Thomas Pynchon ::::
:::: Jan Steinman, EcoReality: http://www.EcoReality.org/wiki/
User:Jan_Steinman ::::