[OM] Re: PC-MAC Rant was: Re: Communications [was lighting]

Subject: [OM] Re: PC-MAC Rant was: Re: Communications [was lighting]
From: Patrick Moore <paddy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 22:27:37 +0000
* On Sat, Mar 10, 2007 at 04:21:24PM -0600, Steve Dropkin said:

> Chuck Norcutt wrote:
>
> > Uh, oh!  Should I be worried?  I was actually able to figure out your
> > newly coined acronym.  Too long in the corporate jungle I guess.
> >
> > Chuck Norcutt
>
> Hmm ... I didn't think MCIBTYC was all that new. I figured it had
> been around as long as there were two operating systems to -- er --
> discuss. :-)  My knowledge of it goes back to college.

I remember it being a long established echo on Fidonet when I started that
about 12 years ago... go back beyond that and I'm sure it'll stand for. :)

> For anyone unfamiliar with the acronym, it stands for My Computer Is
> Better Than Your Computer. 'Course, I guess the C could stand for
> Camera...

It'll stand for pretty much anything people want it to be.  Even if it
doesn't want to begin with C.

p.

--
      o  OOOOooO(            Oh, go on, just a little?             )Oo.
    .o0o.oOOo.o(                                                    )Oo.