[OM] Re: PC-MACRant was: Re: Communications [was lighting]

Subject: [OM] Re: PC-MACRant was: Re: Communications [was lighting]
From: "Martyn Smoothy" <mds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 10:26:06 -0000
Should have done this - http://tinyurl.com/2xhg8d

Bit late now...

-----Original Message-----
From: olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Scott Peden
Sent: 11 March 2007 07:11
To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxx

Yahoo is excellent at messing up links, I didn't think it would happen here
too,
Here it is again, see if this helps by starting it on it's own line.

http://www.tope.nl/tope_show_entry.php?pic=4&event=29&header_font_to_use=har
dkaze

well, it is split a bit still and with MS Orfice 2003 I can no longer make
short cut links, thy changed to much to allow me to sue what I knew how to
use before.