[OM] Re: Moosed Portrait

Subject: [OM] Re: Moosed Portrait
From: "Phil" <pcks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 09:39:10 -0000
Moose

Many thanks for attempting this, unfortunately I cannot see the work flow
due to having IE

I have studied several times to get my head into what I like ect.

Hair, yours has more detail, I also like the extra texture in the sweater.

Skin, I actually prefer mine still although I now see it is to blotchy, I
admit I could do a better job I am still in the School of the more the
merrier
as I learn my Photoshop skills, maybe somewhere halfway between them both?

Eyes, I prefer mine, more impact for me.

I would certainly appreciate your work flow detail and method of converting
to Black and white, What Charly actually liked the most
about the image was how her hair came out. You have inspired me to have
another crack at it from your version
could you please send me your modified version.

Again many thanks for the time and effort put in.

Phil