[OM] Re: Portrait

Subject: [OM] Re: Portrait
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 11:39:51 -0800
Phil wrote:
> Thanks for the feedback, the extreme channel mix that I used played havoc
> with the skin texture, I applied some smoothing but felt that any more may
> result it the Barbie skin look, I feel I could improve on this the next time
> though.

Would you consider posting a larger, color version and letting others
have a shot at the B&W conversion? You might learn a better way from
their tries. I know there are several folks here who have expressed
opinions of about the best way to convert.

I suspect you may have been using channel mixing to do what other tools
are better suited for in setting tonal distribution?

Moose