[OM] Re: More Iowa Zuikofest Winter Photos

Subject: [OM] Re: More Iowa Zuikofest Winter Photos
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 15:59:33 -0800 (PST)
Joel wrote:
> I know.  I'm slow.  Still doing HTML the old-fashioned way. :(

I'd love to see a photo or two from Isle Royale.  Hint, Hint, Hint...

> A bit of overlap with Ag Schnozz, which is never a safe risk.  Oh
> well, all for fun anyway.

Well, you nailed #8. I hadn't shot that angle because I didn't like
the way the fence was drawing away from the tree and barn, but you
managed to get it composed nicely.

I'm not remembering three eagles in formation like that. Nice
composite.

AG

Never miss an email again!