[OM] Re: Bob Gries WAS Re: Previous Fun Times on this List

Subject: [OM] Re: Bob Gries WAS Re: Previous Fun Times on this List
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 20:54:26 -0800
Scott Peden wrote:
> I do at least three nature walks a month that are open to the public, if
> your going to be in the area, let me know and I'll give you my schedule, or
> tell me what you want to take pics of and I'll give you directions.

I haven't been to Big Basin for many years, I won't admit how many. I
make it to Pt. Reyes, the North coast, Yosemite, Maine, Santa Cruz, Big
Sur often enough. Time to remedy my lapse soon. I was in Henry Cowell
Redwoods this spring, close......

James N. McBride wrote:
> I just might take you up on that. I probably won't get down that way until
> next year though. /jmac
Let me know....... Could be a mini Zuikoholic gathering?

Moose