[OM] Re: Lose, Loose, Looser, Loser

Subject: [OM] Re: Lose, Loose, Looser, Loser
From: "Bruce Nolting" <bruce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 09:16:35 -0700
I try not to think about it too much lest it bring on a black cloud of
despair.  Just the other day I read a short essay, the title of which was
"The urban myth of the dumming down of America."  I choked and nearly bit
through the stem of my favorite meerschaum, prompting my wife to take the
paper away from me again.  How could something like that make it past a
newspaper editor?!?

Bruce