[OM] Re: Lose, Loose, Looser, Loser

Subject: [OM] Re: Lose, Loose, Looser, Loser
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 16:10:14 +0000
Oh, I started a veritable firestorm on the Vols' Chat website. The more
educated ones complained about everything from confusing "its" with "it's" and
people who can't tell "their" from "there" or "were" from "where," and on and
on. Won't do any good, but it was kinda fun to stir stuff up somewhere else. :-)

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --