[OM] Re: Little boxes...

Subject: [OM] Re: Little boxes...
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 10:19:36 EST

In a message dated 1/17/2007 6:28:18 A.M. Central Standard Time,
d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Ah! The  thrill of OM goodies through the post, I'd almost forgotten  it.

Beautifully packaged, my 50/3.5 arrived this morning from Sugar  Land. Looks
brand new!

Thanks be to Bill, but now I have a dilemma.  Go to the gym, or play with my
new toy?

Decisions,  decisions...

Thank you and I don't understand your dilemma . . . the answer is  obvious.

There are other little parcels on their way around the globe.
Interestingly there is only one currently on its way in the USA and that is
for a later
transfer out of the country.

The last madness sale will be posted this week and will include, among  other
things, an OM 3 and OM 4 (no, neither are the T or Ti  versions).

<{8^)  Bill Barber