[OM] Re: Baby steps up the printer food chain in anticipation of the e-

Subject: [OM] Re: Baby steps up the printer food chain in anticipation of the e-2 and print sales.
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2007 19:21:11 -0800
I looked and looked, but decided to take his word for it that the
B9180 was better. Something I read somewhere else said that the
differences between the HP, Canon, and Epson were there, but very
subtle. I suspect that is the whole story.

I am kind of confused on the color calibration feature. I may have
misunderstood, but it seemed a wonderful tool for using any kind of
paper in it without a profile. Some other review said to beware that
it did not replace profiles. If it is only for calibrating after
replacing a head then it seems to be of limited utility.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA