[OM] Re: Baby steps up the printer food chain in anticipation of the e-

Subject: [OM] Re: Baby steps up the printer food chain in anticipation of the e-2 and print sales.
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2007 13:42:17 -0800
Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> Tuesday is not in the cards
I"m sure there will be others opportunities as good or better. I just
didn't want to miss giving a heads up to anybody looking for one at a
good price. I actually rather like refurbs. I think the chance of
trouble is lower than straight off the assembly line, as it has been
individually repaired and tested. And, unlike a lot of refurbs, this has
a full year warranty.
>  as I won't acquire much of anything until after the move back to upstate New
> York next month... assuming the Boston house *stays* sold this time.
Good luck!!
>  But I'll be awaiting your test report.

Don't hold your breath.. It was an impulse buy a bit before I'm really
ready for it.

Moose