[OM] Winter pics for those missing out this year

Subject: [OM] Winter pics for those missing out this year
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2007 19:35:43 -0800
Unlike the East Coast we are having a bigger than normal winter around
here. Lots of wind, rain and even some snow for a change. Here are a few
of pics from a 'snow event' we had a month ago or so. More than 12" at
our place in one dump which is the most we've had in close to 20 years.
My wife and I were driving by the local cemetery  when the light was
right. Didn't last but a few minutes.
http://www.interisland.net/watershed/mike/landscapes/web006.jpg
http://www.interisland.net/watershed/mike/landscapes/web010.jpg
http://www.interisland.net/watershed/mike/landscapes/web013.jpg

Another 'drive by' on my way to work. This is the local shipyard near
where my wife and daughter and I lived for many years in a small cabin
just off screen right. Turtleback Mtn., obvious in the background, has
just been purchased in its entirety by the local Land Bank and saved
from the proliferating trophy home market.
http://www.interisland.net/watershed/mike/landscapes/web005.jpg

And finally a couple taken at the beach during the many wind storms
which have been passing through one after the other. Lighting courtesy
of the rainshadow effect of the Olympic Mtns which breaks up the clouds
briefly before they run up against the Cascades.
http://www.interisland.net/watershed/mike/landscapes/web017a.jpg
http://www.interisland.net/watershed/mike/landscapes/web038.jpg

Om4t, 35~105 or 24/2.8, 160pro
Costco scans, auto levels, LCE

Let me know if they appear too dark on your screen. They look fine to me
using FastStone or PS but appear darker when viewed with Mozilla.

Mike