[OM] Re: Winter pics for those missing out this year

Subject: [OM] Re: Winter pics for those missing out this year
From: Donald <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2007 04:08:07 +0000
Mike wrote:

> Let me know if they appear too dark on your screen. They look fine to me
> using FastStone or PS but appear darker when viewed with Mozilla.
>
> Mike

Mike,

these are gorgeous, and I am dead jealous, because we are having an
extended, wet and windy autumn. No winter to speak of, not even a frost.

Love your part of the world, Jim and Kirsten from Seattle will be
meeting us in Corsica in August, all being well.

Look fine here, the only ones I've had any trouble with have been Chris
Barker's, but I make allowances for his Mac addiction...

;-)

D.