[OM] Re: The new digital discourse [was: Looking back and forward]

Subject: [OM] Re: The new digital discourse [was: Looking back and forward]
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 08:05:57 -0800 (PST)
> Now I understand you trying  to confuse everyone..

I try.  Every once in a while I actually succeed.  Once in a
while I even write poetry.

> Much better to ask some people here to stop their personal
> attacks.

And that, my friend, is exactly what I was asking you to do.
The other guys will be dealt with too if the personal attacks
continue.  I trust that they will sit on their hands instead of
responding further.  If not, the three of you will find
yourselves in "Digest Mode" or worse "Moderated".

If anything in the above paragraph is not clearly understood,
please ask me off-list.  I'll be glad to clarify it for you.

AG-(List Lap Dog)-Schnouzzer

http://mail.yahoo.com