[OM] Re: The new digital discourse [was: Looking back and forward]

Subject: [OM] Re: The new digital discourse [was: Looking back and forward]
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 11:45:36 -0700
Oh Christos, I you probably are a brilliant person but you attack anyone
that doesn't agree with you so where is your love of free speech. I can't
imagine having an ego that would let me say things like you do. I used to
think I had an inferiority complex but, after years of "intellectual
analysis" I discovered that there was no complex at all, I was truly
inferior. I have been able to accomplish some things in my life
though.....probably far more than you ever will. Nuff said.  /jmac