[OM] Re: The new digital discourse [was: Looking back and forward]

Subject: [OM] Re: The new digital discourse [was: Looking back and forward]
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 00:44:44 -0700
Cristos, nobody learns anything from your writing. This is just more
sophomoric drivel that appears to make you feel intellectually superior to
the rest of the people on the list. You are probably the only one who
believes that. I would be quite surprised if someone were to "ask you
politely" for enlightenment. There are people here that know a lot about
photography and actually provide useful information. Your so-called
intellectual analysis is pure bullshit.
/jmac