[OM] Re: The new digital discourse [was: Looking back and forward]

Subject: [OM] Re: The new digital discourse [was: Looking back and forward]
From: "Allan Mee" <bigalsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 02:25:13 +0000
Whoops - try:
http://davidweikel.com/E10_samples/power/power.shtml
Allan

PS No trees were harmed in the sending of this message and a very large
number of electrons were asked their permission to be terribly
inconvenienced. (And threw a party for them afterwards for being really cool
about it).

Disrupting the unnatural balance that you, as a conscious human being and a
confused mass of energy, have created.
-Disturb the mind -