[OM] Re: CF deals

Subject: [OM] Re: CF deals
From: r.burnette@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 22:53:08 -0500
FYI -- Excerpt from LetsGoDigital ---------

SanDisk Extreme 3 bundled with Phase One Capture One
Ilse Jurriën : September 6th 2006 - 23:58 CET

RAW Shooting with SanDisk CF & Phase One Capture One software : Phase One, the
world leader in professional digital imaging solutions and SanDisk Corporation,
the world’s largest supplier of flash storage card products, are helping
photographers to realize the benefits of shooting in RAW. All SanDisk Extreme
III CompactFlash cards now include a full and free edition of Phase One’s
Capture One LE RAW Workflow software. Capture One LE normally retails at $ /
€99. The bundle of the two products will enable photographers that shoot in
JPEG to easily join their professional peers in working in RAW. Extreme III
users who already shoot RAW images can now process their images in the industry
leading Capture One at no additional charge.

SanDisk Extreme III CompactFlash
Purchase of Extreme III CompactFlash cards also offers upgrades from Capture
One LE to Capture One PRO at a 15 per cent discount. Upgrades can be purchased
through Phase One’s on-line store. <

http://www.letsgodigital.org/en/10026/sandisk_extreme_phase_one/

Moose:

According to this news item all current SanDisk Extreme III CF cards  should
come with a free offer of Capture One LE. I think I recall reading somewhere
else that the package contained an enclosure with details how to obtain your
free copy.

Robert