[OM] Re: CF deals

Subject: [OM] Re: CF deals
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 17:49:15 -0800
Ali Shah wrote:
>  Retailer: B&H Photo
> Expires on or before: 12/20/06
>
>  Not a Typo
> B&H Photo is selling the Lexar 2GB 133x CompactFlash
> Card with Write Acceleration (WA) Technology for only
> $17.46 after $55 mail-in rebate.
> Add-to-cart for $72.46 price - $55 mail-in rebate =
> $17.46
>
> Price: $17.46* after rebate
Thanks Ali! I was looking for a 2 gb card. Been waiting for the Sandisk
Extreme III with  free RAW converter but haven't seen it so far.

The add-to cart-price at B&H was up to $76.46, but net of $21.46 is
still great and I got another small item in on the $4.95 UPS 3-5 day
shipping charge.

I've been staying with 2 gb cards so far, as they are generally faster
than larger cards because of the difference in file system. (And B&H
doesn't show the 4 gb cards just now.)

This is a Lexar rebate, not any third party, and linked through B&H.
I've never had a problem with B&H on anything, including several
rebates. I'm sure it's legit, but will, as usual, take forever to be
fulfilled. That's ok, I've ordered things with 4 rebates for a toital of
$165 recently, so I will have little $ surprises appearing in the spring.

Moose