[OM] Re: Newby Intro + Zuiko prime lens question

Subject: [OM] Re: Newby Intro + Zuiko prime lens question
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 22:42:17 -0500
  "In the end, unless you're shooting from a tripod and using the OM-2000

with self-timer and aperture pre-fire you can't duplicate Gary's mimimal

vibration results and the differences between all those high serial

number multi-coated lenses probably totally evaporates."

Thanks for clarifying, Chuck. Reading between the lines the

ZUIKO AUTO-S may not truly designate a significantly different/superior
multicoating.

Also still always wondered why the mirror lock-up vanished on my much used OM-2
that

had been on the OM-1.

Yep, still get out my very low sn 50/1.8 stopped down a bit--certain je ne
saias quoi.

Thanks for taking the time.

Mike

AOL Mail and more.